Sunday, August 21, 2011

Luda Lullaby

Last night:
 I started heading to bed at 11:30 p.m.
I was real tired, and I thought I was already bad to the bone staying up that late.
But apparently if you go to bed before 3 am you are considered a "party pooper"
After my cute roommates sung about and wrote how I was a party pooper, I went to bed.
I lied down in my bed with the sweet lullaby of the freeway to sing me to sleep, and last night sweet people in the parking lot played an even more soothing lullaby. Luda. His voice came on full throttle in my room.
How low can I go?
It sung me straight to sleep.
College is the freaking best. ;)
haha but for real its fun! :)

My roommates are so cute! :)
Happy Birthday today to my roommate Lindsey!!
and Happy Birthday to my other roomate Michelle hers was last Friday!
and Happy Birthday to my homegirl/roommate Lakyn! her birthday is on Wednesday!

School starts tomorrow!
It's the first time I have actually been excited for school!
I am keeping my fingers crossed it will be fun!

anyway. peace and blessings.
peace. and. blessings.





 

1 comment:

  1. Man lots of birthdays at your new house. hope the first day of school is awesome and that you have a lot of Hotties in your classes...it makes it more fun.

    ReplyDelete