Sunday, August 14, 2011

I am old, Now I blog.

Yesterday I packed up my good ol red ford ranger and headed down to a new adventure in Cedar City. Finally after about 3 hours we arrived to my new home, Apartment 43.  I didnt know if I wanted to arrive or not.  I checked in and then my momma, Aisha and I unpacked all my belongings.   I walked into my new room and us 3 girls started making it my new home.
First of all no one warned me that the closet space would be tiny... I had to heave and hoe to get all my clothing items to fit! Do they expect us to go around in our birthday suits? sheesh. ;)
Second: I want to give a shout out to my momma!  Let me just tell you, she is a handy woman.  She is the reason my room looks cute:)  Thank you momma! :)
Third:  Apartment 43...Cute :)  I have my own apartment... I just cant wait to meet all my roommates :)
Fourth-  I feel so old.  After the long day when my mom and aisha left.  I was alone in my apartment... I am not going to lie it was pretty sad :(    But I didnt have much time to think about it I was pretty tired and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.
Fifth-  This morning when I woke up I still felt lonely and sad
I missed my family,  I missed all my friends,  I missed everything.
so I turned on  good ol Frank Sinatra and sung my lungs out.... Thank you Frank for your blessed music.
I also want to give a shout out to my homegirl Audrey Hepburn. I turned on  Breakfast at Tiffanys, I forgot how much I really like that show.  Audrey Hepburn is just so classy I love it :)
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."- Audrey Hepburn. 
AMEN AUDREY! :)


Thank you Frank and Audrey for making me feel better :)




2 comments:

  1. :( I hate that sad lonely feeling when you finally have to grow up and move out...the idea is so exciting and then you get there and when you're all alone you cry a little...or in my case a lot. but it gets better! I'm glad you have frank and Audrey though...they're great! Call me anytime and all the time. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Jazz :( I hope your roommates end up being awesome though and it's going to be reaaaally great when you start running and make friends with them! :) it's going to be a really good semester. I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete