Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thank you McDonalds McCafes Underwear Dancers!

Tonight:
I was eating my cheese and broccoli while talking to my cute roommates Lindsey, Shay, and Lake.
The doorbell rang.
Linds opens it and starts laughing and tells us all to come over.
When to my surprise I see two boys in their little whitey tighties with McDonald McCafes Over their bodies dancing to teenage dream by Katy Perry.
My first reaction: eww that is gross! I dont wanna see that! put it away! But then I couldn't help myself it was so funny,they were funny! they had a whole lil dance routine.  My roommates and I were dying from laughing. As soon as the song ended they in their lil whitey tighties and their big coffee cup ran away.

This made me think how fun college is!  Sometimes I get too stressed, stressed about running, stressed about getting to class on time, stressed about homework, stressed about what I eat, stressed about going to bed, stressed about how I cant fall asleep.  I find myself stressing about so many things!! When I really shouldn't be.  College is a time to have fun for me.  Yes, I need to go to bed at a decent time and focus and do well in my workouts,  yes, I do need to get to class on time and do my homework. but I need to relax and go out and have some fun.  Those unknown McDonald dancers made me realize this.  Its okay to have fun and go out and dance in my undies  a little!

Thank you underwear dancers for making me realize this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment